Whether you are searching for a few quiet minutes of play or for a challenging hectic game, Pocket 3D Blocks is the game for you. Game difficulty ranges from serene easy levels to lightning fast expert gameplay. If you've ever enjoyed the classical "Blockout", Pocket 3D Blocks is the game for you!
Features of the game include:
- Varying block complexity: from simple flat blocks to twisted 3D figures. Choice from three predefined block sets
- Varying pit size: from a miniscule 3x3x5 to the giant 7x7x18, every size is adjustable
- Bottom shadow of the block eases block positioning and targeting
- In addition to on screen statistics, the are: your score, top score, level progress, and battery status bars
- Side view on the glass with the falling block inside
- Block shadows on the side walls
- Control the game with the stylus or the keys
- Practice with the pressure-free practice mode
- Practice mode plus extended block set in the huge pit becomes a Soma packing puzzle.
- Starting speed is selected by player
- Record your top score and challenge yourself and your friends to beat it
- Get help with and easy built in help option
The goal of the game is to move and rotate the blocks so that they drop in a desirable pattern on the bottom of the pit. If a certain level of the pit is all filled with blocks, it disappears and the level on top of it drop down. If the blocks pile up to the top of the pit, the game ends. The objective is to gain the greatest amount of points while at the same time dealing with the increasing falling speed of the blocks.